Need Help

Please use the NHS for medical help  (by phone only, in the first instance).  Your GP, NHS 111 online, 111 via phone and 999 only in an emergency. Please be patient when contacting anyone and check if you find the information on the NHS websites first.

latest news

If you’ve been identified as extremely vulnerable by NHS & need help to get food, supplies or emotional support ring the hotline 0800 408 1447 or visit
If you haven’t received a letter/text from NHS but still need support call NBBC on 02476 376376

register someone extremely vulnerable

Link here to register someone extremely vulnerable for support

if you are not sure please register them anyway

Help with Mental Health

NHS advice webpages (click here)

There is a vast amount of work being done by local and national government to support a significant period of isolation for the vulnerable. I expect the plans will come out over the next few days and that information will be provided to the vulnerable on how the Government/Council support for those isolating will operate.  WCAVA and others are collecting details of volunteers who can help with that. There are some groups already providing limited support which will need to be scaled up as this develops.

Warwickshire County Council is creating  a directory of the emerging community-led support groups so that people wishing to volunteer and those in need of support can access details of where to go